If you’d like to purchase pHur™, either on a pHur Plan or as a one-time purchase, you’ll need an account.
Personal accounts will give customers the ability to manage their accounts and view past orders and shipments.
To login or create an account go here https://phurwater.com/my-account/
Edit pHur Subscription
To edit your pHur Subscription, log in to your pHur Water account: https://phurwater.com/my-account/
In your account, you can: edit your billing information, edit your shipping information, cancel, change or pause your pHur subscription. If you need assistance making changes, please email email@example.com
To change your shipping address, log in to your pHur Water: https://phurwater.com/my-account/
If you’ve scheduled a pHur Service™ or purchased pHur™ before, then you have an account. Click the button below to be redirected to the password reset form. Fill in the email address you purchased your product(s) with and we’ll send you an email with a link to reset your password.
Reset Your Password
Where to buy
pHur™ products are currently sold exclusively through phurwater.com. pHur Cleaning Water and pHur Cleaning Water Wipes can be sold nationally. pHur Disinfecting Water can be sold to those living in AZ, CA, CO, GA, MN, NV, NC, OR, TX, WA, but it’ll soon be available across the nation. If you’d like an alert once pHurTM Disinfecting Water becomes available in your area, email us your information: firstname.lastname@example.org
pHurTM products are sold directly to consumers. Any products labeled as pHur but sold outside of pHurwater.com or through authorized distributors are not genuine pHur products, and we strongly advise against their purchase.
pHur ServicesTM are administered by dedicated pHur Technicians or by certified pHur Technicians, including Zerorez OC/LA/SD/SJC Technicians and CleanFreaks of the Pacific Northwest.
pHurTM is a registered trademark of AquaOx, LLC and is not to be used in the promotion or sale of any good by any company, individual, or entity outside of AquaOx, LLC and its affiliates.
How to order
pHur™ products are currently sold exclusively through phurwater.com. pHur Cleaning Water and pHur Cleaning Water Wipes can be sold nationally. pHur Disinfecting Water can only be sold to those living in AZ, CA, CO, GA, MN, NV, NC, OR, TX, WA, but they’ll soon be available across the nation. If you’d like an alert once they become available in your area, email us your information: email@example.comHur Subscription
Many choose to have pHur™ delivered automatically, every month. This provides convenience at a discounted price.One-time pHur orders
You can also place one-time orders. For some, this provides the flexibility and control they need.Accepted forms of payment
All major credit cards are accepted. All prices listed on our website are in USD.
- Satisfaction guaranteed- returns accepted within 15 days of purchase (full refund minus postage and a $5.95 restocking fee). Email your name and reason for the return to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the simple return process. pHur Plan cancellations can be completed within your pHur Water account profile. Cancellation requests must be received 5 business days before the next scheduled refill.
- Payment types accepted- all major credit cards
- When will my card be charged- credit cards are charged when product ships
- Is pHur really safe? Yes, 100%
- Is pHur’s packaging recyclable? Yes, please recycle your bottles.
- Why is pHur not available in stores? pHur is made fresh, without preservatives, so it must be used within 30 days.
- Who performs a pHur™ Service? Trained pHur™ Technicians.
- How can water clean and disinfect my home without added chemicals? At two precise pH levels, water takes on powerful, yet completely safe, cleaning and disinfecting properties. pHur’s revolutionary technology stabilizes water at these levels resulting in pHur™ Cleaning Water and pHur™ Disinfecting Water.
- If pHur isn’t harmful, why does the label say CAUTION and carry the 10-minute dwell time? pHur™ Disinfecting Water has been registered with the EPA under traditional disinfecting standards. Although contradictory to pHur’s all natural makeup of water and salt and its kill-on-contact power, our label must place traditional warnings and directions on its bottle based on the EPA’s standards for toxic, chemically-laden products. pHur™ Disinfecting Water is THE FIRST disinfecting solution to kill bacteria physically rather than chemically. We’re in desparate need of a new category within the EPA, but until then, we’ll bear the burden of the old labels.